The Philippines is a Southeast Asian country in the Western Pacific, comprising more than 7,000 islands. Its capital, Manila, is famous for its waterfront promenade and centuries-old Chinatown, Binondo. Intramuros, a walled city in colonial times, is the heart of Old Manila. It’s home to the baroque 17th-century San Agustin Church as well as Fort Santiago, a storied citadel and military prison.
What you Do?
- Boracay Island Hopping Tour
- Avail Optional Activities
- YOLO and Take a 15m Leap of Faith
- Sail into a Sunset Worthy of a Mac Wallpaper
- Get a bad-ass makeover by the beach