The Netherlands, a country in northwestern Europe, is known for a flat landscape of canals, tulip fields, windmills and cycling routes. Amsterdam, the capital, is home to the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the house where Jewish diarist Anne Frank hid during WWII. Canalside mansions and a trove of works from artists including Rembrandt and Vermeer remain from the city's 17th-century "Golden Age."
What you Do?
- Amsterdam Icebar and 1 Hour Canal Cruise
- Amsterdam Candlelight Cruise
- Hop on the bike
- Get lost in the Arty Jordaan
- Soak up some Culture in Museumplein
- Discover Amsterdam's Independent Shopping Streets
- Visit Anne Frank House
- Discover Amsterdam’s parklife
- Come face to face with original Van Goghs
- Visit the EYE across the IJ