Bosnia and Herzegovina is a country on the Balkan Peninsula in southeastern Europe. Its countryside is home to medieval villages, rivers and lakes, plus the craggy Dinaric Alps. National capital Sarajevo has a well-preserved old quarter, Baščaršija, with landmarks like 16th-century Gazi Husrev-bey Mosque. Ottoman-era Latin Bridge is the site of the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, which ignited World War I.
What you Do?
- Sarajevo Old Town Vrelo Bosnia and Bosnia Spring Tour
- Travnik and Jajce Cities with Pliva Lake Tour
- Olympic Mountains Bijalasnica Igman Trebevic Tour
- Gazi Husrev-Beg Mosque
- The Latin Bridge
- Kovači Memorial Cemetery
- Sarajevo Tunnel Museum
- The Jewish Museum
- Sarajevo Walking Tours
- Vijećnica / City Hall Tour
- House of Spite – Man v the System
- The Sebilj Fountain